FIFA 16: Man Utd Fans Should to Know 6 Thing

in buy fifa 15 coins,fifa coins 30.10.2015 09:11
von Sidney • 6 Beiträge

FIFA 16 gives you the opportunity to ditch the losing mentality surrounding the club and simply play to their potential. Jeremain Lens,Jermain Defoe,Yann M'Vila and Younes Kaboul are all more than capable in the game,and they come with a supporting cast worthy of a very respectable finish.
There are plenty of handy hints to be given if you're to stand any chance of surviving an entire season,a somewhat rare feat for Sunderland managers nowadays. Who to sign,who to sell,which tactic to use,and which hidden gem to unearth...

1.Buy A Central Defender
Look,if you trust Chris Smalling,Phil Jones,Daley Blind or Marcus Rojo then I'm not going to criticise you for it.Actually,I am.You're foolish and wrong.If you wish to finish in the Champions League spots (like you are expected to do) then these guys will not get you there.
Aymeric Laporte is 21 years old and is already rated as an 83.The Athletic Bilbao is a wonderfully gifted central defender and one that will significantly improve your side.The problem is that he may cost you around £40 million and if you have already bought Aleksandre Lacazette (like I told you earlier) then your finances may be a little short.If that is the case then place a bid of around £20 million for Paris Saint Germain's Marquinhos who has an 81 rating and will also bolster your defensive options.
Tip.If you do decide to buy either of the aforementioned then you should sell Phil Jones as you will make around £12 million fifa coins.

2.Play 4-2-2-2
Now,I've experimented with 4-3-3,4-2-3-1 and 4-4-2 but I didn't enjoy any of them.I assumed that my 4-3-3 formation would work well having Alexandre Lacazette up front and Juan Mata and Memphis Depay either side of him but it didn't work and I struggled to score goals.
I switched to a 4-2-2-2 formation and it seemed to get the best results.I used Bastian Schweinsteiger and Felipe Anderson as my centre midfielder pairing and put Mata and Depay in front of them as attacking playmakers.I found that I needed two strikers to score goals with Man United and put Wayne Rooney and Lacazette up front.
This system worked well and I finished third in my first season on world class and Rooney and Lacazette scored 40 goals between them.

3.Sell Michael Carrick
You know that he is finished,I know that he is finished.Just get rid.
I'm sure he would love to end his career at Bologna anyway...

4.Sign Thomas Muller
Can you achieve what Louis van Gaal was unable to do? Let's bring Thomas Muller to Old Trafford shall we?
The Bayern Munich forward will cost between £40-50 million but is worth every penny as he guarantees goals on FIFA 16.He has an overall FUT rating of 86 and has a score of 84 for shooting.
He will require around £150,000 per week.

5.Buy A Striker
Anthony Martial isn't the final product yet and Wayne Rooney only has a 75 rating for pace.Both of these factors mean that you're going to struggle to finish in the Champions League places if you decide to not purchase a sparkly new centre forward.
Alexandre Lacazette would be my first choice.He has an overall FUT rating of 84,85 shooting,84 dribbling and 88 pace.Quite simply he is a goal machine.You can normally sign the Lyon striker for around £35 million.If you struggle to sign him or are pipped at the post by an annoying Bayern Munich offer then Everton's Romelu Lukaku can offer you a cheaper but still very effective option.

6.Sign Felipe Anderson For £13m
Don't kid yourself that you need to stay true to Michael Carrick.It's that kind of thinking that will get you sacked before Christmas.It's time to sign another centre midfielder to sit alongside either Bastian Schweinsteiger and Morgan Schneiderlin (I advise the former).
That man is Lazio's Felipe Anderson.The Brazilian box-to-box midfielder will give your team a evident boost that you wouldn't get from Michael Carrick or Andre Herrera.His FUT rating of 79 will grow as he is only 21 years old and he is available for around £13 million.If you sell Michael Carrick then you can make a quarter of that money back anyway.

Try it use your FIFA 16 Account.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: pollyxh5
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 199 Themen und 199 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen