13 years ago I was at gunpoint, kidnapped and forced into the trunk of my car

in buy fifa 15 coins,fifa coins 29.02.2016 06:56
von yourfifagames11 • 3 Beiträge

The second time the car stopped at a tollbooth. "I remember singing RuneScape 2007 Gold loudly to try to cover mourn, so he gave the money - my money," he says. Francesco was now in the trunk for the PIN incident and had no way of idea where they went. however, he had his cell phone. =
"I rolled that out of my pocket and realized ... I do not know the number of police in France," he sighs. "I tried policy number No. Then in Italy, I have tried to return, the number of the Directive in the movies - .. in America - .. 911. This is not good so I thought I worked call from one of my friends, but I was worried that simply do not believe "he stops, puts a panicked voice:" I Hey, I'm in the trunk of my car while people take me away. " So he decided to drop the phone and put it in the pocket of his success. The last thing he wanted was to sound in an attempt to win back his captors.
"Finally, I realized that we had the main road is off to a local track, where they left the car for me. It was then that ask, remembered when I had a cell phone." The second type, a dangerous aspect, changing his accomplices not to look Francesco before, because not want him to have his empty pockets required. "I was asked to remove all AVABEL Gold clothing. It was the most terrible moment," he said. "Two guys with guns, who have been in the middle of nowhere in prison, saying that strip.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: pollyxh5
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 199 Themen und 199 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen