Falcao is undoubtedly high profile buy fifa coins

in buy fifa 15 coins,fifa coins 06.02.2015 10:18
von Quitlio • 169 Beiträge

Woodward said: "we expect the situation is buy fifa coins envisaged, it should at least take this season's third-place finish. "Then he talked about whether it will continue in the next January-Ho bought superstar. "We have no such intention, we will look at it with the Louis van Gaal squad and see which location should be reinforced, what position players needs to be cleaned. I myself can be expected in January next year there will be no big signings, but van Gaal asked signings, we would agree that, provided there are opportunities and conditions allow. ”

Compare with Woodward, many of Manchester United's new signing Falcao is undoubtedly high profile, Colombia striker said: "my goal is to score as tow, and winning the League Championship. Our goal is the Premiership title this season, I am supposed to go and help my club. The Premier League is the best League in the world, gathered most top players, you can challenge the best players every week, I look forward to be here to further enhance, score more goals, take more titles, so it seems to me, moved to the Premier League is my greatest opportunity. ”

Falcao reviews when Louis van Gaal had said: "the world has seen van Gaal coached through the World Cup level, he is one of the greatest coach in the world today. In my opinion, he is able to understand the players and could we find player coach. For players, it is very important for the team, the most basic elements of this is the road to success. This is such a great big clubs, historical heritage. Here is full of anticipation, places made me feel successful.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: pollyxh5
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 199 Themen und 199 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen