free kicks and corners cheap fifa coins

in buy fifa 15 coins,fifa coins 12.02.2015 10:47
von Quitlio • 169 Beiträge

Manchester United Centre-back combo, cheap fifa coins CESC Fabregas gave a high assessment. He said: "composed centre-back partner Rio Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic is the cornerstone of the Manchester United team was the fulcrum of the other players. The two men were experienced and physically strong. Confrontations between them and Macy's will dictate the outcome. In addition, the tactics of free kick at Old Trafford, Vidic was a dangerous man. Ferdinand does not usually come forward to assist frequently, but in the finals, I think he would do that. Clearly Manchester United Alex Ferguson's size advantage, he knows, free kicks and corners are Manchester United's best chance to score. In fact, kicks in the finals is crucial. ”

In midfield, Michael Carrick's unshakable. His partner, CESC Fabregas believes Park is most likely: "Park JI-Sung will always appear in the big games. He is always running tirelessly. The second man is Ryan Giggs. Personally, I hope Ryan Giggs to play because his performance deserves a place. The last 3 months, Ryan's performance was brilliant, often giving the key goals and assists. He's not as fast, but his talent did not decrease. Another location should the midfielder Fletcher. Every time when using 3 midfielders Alex and Fletcher will play. Anderson is also a candidate, but I don't think he will start. Darren Fletcher was the only Manchester United for Iniesta or Xavi play man-to-man defense, so if Ferguson wants to limit the play of two people, he must be put to Fletcher. ”

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: pollyxh5
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 199 Themen und 199 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen