buy fifa 15 coins this opportunity to rest

in buy fifa 15 coins,fifa coins 07.03.2015 10:27
von Quitlio • 169 Beiträge

Despite the summer heat, buy fifa 15 coins but recently entered the base of Hangzhou Greentown China and Thailand soccer these days people will be astonished to rigorous training scenarios. Supposedly Super Football League entered a period of a month-long truce, the Club can take advantage of this opportunity to rest, in order to save energy for the second half of the season sprint. But a team let all Greentown players of heart are became hot, this team of name is--England Manchester Alliance Club for can and world first-class teams United confrontation, Greentown upper and lower are is is excited, Greentown Club General Manager Lin Lefeng said: "Greentown will and such a support team directly dialogue, from a began I and I of players, and I of colleagues, are was very of excited and excited. Compare with Manchester United, Greentown football juniors. But there to world-class Green City Football Club on par with, and connect with them courage and confidence, I hope this game will seize the opportunity to learn to Manchester United. ”

While Greentown Club before this team has had the experience of playing against England Leeds warmed up, but without a doubt, between Leeds and Manchester United, whether power or influence is a far cry from the team. Therefore, training base, all the players trained very good, seeks to be in competition with the idea of stars when the teams perform better. Coach Zhou Suian naturally not bad players are in a good mood, he changed the stern faces when playing Super train, smiled and gave his team a rousing, in his view, since every player looks forward to playing in the game, try to meet who they want to go up and kick and Manchester United? Zhou Suian vociferously said, "then we probably will in the second half with two squad to clash with Manchester United, exercise team, then everyone's wishes. ”

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: pollyxh5
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 199 Themen und 199 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen